« Back to previous page

Tullow Youth Project

In the early 90’s it was decided that Tullow was in need of a Youth House. The ‘Bishop’s House’ in Old Chapel Lane was considered an ideal place for such a club which was to be known as ‘Tullow Youth Project’. Work began in 1992 and the house was officially opened in September 1993 to Community School pupils.

The purpose of the Tullow Youth Project is to promote, develop and operate an organisation with the aim of developing the character and personality of young people and also to promote links between schools and other youth agencies in the locality.

Over the years the membership extended to Primary Schools with groups from 3rd to 6th class participating in the activities of the Centre.  Contact us at Tel: 059 9152003


Tullow Parish, Co Carlow | Tel : 059 915 1277 | Fax : 059 915 1624 | Email : tullowparish@eircom.net
Copyright 2009 Tullow Parish All Rights Reserved.
Powered by Parish Websites, Design by acton|web