« Back to previous page

Ardattin National School

Ardattin, Co. Carlow

Principal: Mrs. Laura Vance

Tel: 059 91 55649

email: ardattin.ias@eircom.net

The present Ardattin Community Hall was the local church until the mid 1950’s when the new church was built. As was previously stated the school started in the old church. It then occupied a building in front of the old church. This building was demolished in 1981. A new school was built in 1955 and celebrated 50 years in 2005. Again increasing population and development of the area will lead to an extension of the school.

Tullow Parish, Co Carlow | Tel : 059 915 1277 | Fax : 059 915 1624 | Email : tullowparish@eircom.net
Copyright 2009 Tullow Parish All Rights Reserved.
Powered by Parish Websites, Design by acton|web